To keep your email hosted with Rackspace, your current email provider follow the following instructions:
- Go to Rackspace.com and in the top right hand side, select [Sign up] and [Email & Apps]
- On the first page select Rackspace Email and enter 14 for the quantity (assuming the additional email below is deleted)
- Fill in the information on this page. IMPORTANT: For the primary domain name enter: test.YOURWEBDOMAIN.com (where YOURWEBDOMAIN is Your Website domain ie: test.gate39media.com)
- Complete the rest of the information.
- When this is completed let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then initiate a transfer to your new account by sending you a link you to click on. When you click on the link you will be asked to log in to your control panel to complete the process.
- After logging in the transfer will complete and the next month’s billing will come from Rackspace. That's it!
When the process is complete you will notice no change in services. However you will have administrative access to manage your accounts and you will be able to contact Rackspace directly 24/7 for support.
Thank you for your help in ensuring a smooth transfer of services, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with hosting services.