- In WordPress go to “Media” in the left-hand navigation within the WP Admin.
- Click on “Add New”
- Select the file you wish to upload. It will then upload to the site.
- Once the file reaches 100%, click on Edit.
- In the right-hand side in a gray box is information about the file. The link to the file will be: www.yourwebsite.com/assets/filename.pdf (where yourwebsite.com is your website, assets is the folder or directory it’s in, and then the name of the file you uploaded.
- Type this URL in your browser to verify it works, and then copy-paste into email or wherever you’d like it to go.
- You can make additional modifications here if necessary.
Have more questions? Submit a request