- Navigate to your login page and sign in to your dashboard.
- Go to the media button on the left hand side. Click the [add new] button to the right of the header Media Library
3. Upload all PDF files into media (drop and drag) folder. Make sure you add an appropriate title (title will be name of link so keep that in mind)
4. After all your files are uploaded they are ready for use. Next navigate to the page where you wish to place the links.
5. Place text marker in proper place where link is to be placed.
6. Click the add media button and a pop window will open up
7. Pick file and double check your title name (word press is going to take the title that you write and use that wording for the link) Within the pop up, the title is on the right hand side.
8. Once your file is selected and proper title written, click insert to post button (lower right hand corner)
9. After the window closes, click update then view page,after the page updates,to see the results on the live site.