1. Login to Sitefinity and click ‘Content’ in the main navigation, then click ‘News’ in the drop down menu.
2. To make a new post, click the ‘Create a news item’ button at the top of the page. To edit an existing post click the article title (see screen shot on the next page)
3. When making a new post, enter the title, body text, and summary in their respective sections.
4. Under Categories and Tags--categorize or add tags as needed
5. Under More Options--if you do not want to allow comments, you must un-check the box marked "Allow Comments"
6. Press the ‘Publish’ button when you are ready for the article to go live to the website.